Managed IT Services
Subnet is one of the leading Managed IT Services provider in Adelaide, South Australia. Subnet endeavours to offer all customers the flexibility to support and protect what is most important to them. We understand that all businesses have different structural and organisational needs. Consequently, our managed services seek to proactively manage your ICT environment in alignment with your goals and the direction you feel will best benefit your organisation as well as the people it serves daily.
As a trusted Managed IT Services provider in Adelaide, our team will work with you to discover which types of managed services you need and how to augment the in-house capabilities already available. Subnet prides itself as a South Australian ICT solutions provider that strives to work alongside an already existing team and does not seek to replace staff but only to increase efficiency and service delivery. Our Managed IT Services will allow you to take back control on the productivity of your organisation, put the focus on your core business, stay up to date on technology, lower costs, increase the quality of service and decrease risk while giving you 24/7 access to the superior ICT skills of our highly experienced team.
What We Offer
If you are looking for a long-term strategic ICT partner to manage your technological demands or grow in-house skill sets, then Subnet is the perfect ally for you. Our Managed IT Services ensure value for money by allowing your staff more time, flexibility and freedom to focus on their primary responsibilities while we do the rest. Subnet’s diverse team of engineers, specialised personnel and consultants offer all customers unrivalled experience, up-to-date certifications and understanding. Here are some of the great things you can expect from our comprehensive range of Managed IT Services:
- Friendly, highly-skilled and certified engineers – speak to a human, not a voice recording
- Unlimited help desk calls – we don’t put limits on supporting your team
- Proactive monitoring and rapid response – we look after the technology, so you can focus on building your business
- Regular updating, management and maintenance – oiling the gears so the machine works properly
- Backup monitoring and testing – prompt recovery of the data you need, when you need it
- Reduced downtime – gain more productivity
- Monthly reporting – no jargon, just the facts every month
- Consulting – tell us where you’re going so we can help you get there
Subnet ensures that the partners we choose to work with are not only relevant to our customers but can understand their business needs and address their pain points. While the list below is not exhaustive, it should give you an idea of the partners we recommend across all verticals when delivering managed services.